The following conditions apply:
• All items being returned after 48 hours carry a 10% handling fee.
• All items being returned after 1 week containing a broken seal will not be credited.
• If you are not satisfied with your product, it may be returned and a replacement product can be chosen from our site, please know that if it is returned that it has to be in its original condition and unopened and within 48 hours.
• All products carry the suppliers warranty and will be replaced if defective which will be determined by the supplier, physical damage inflicted by the customer is not covered by warranties or guarantees and any such damage invalidates the warranty. The supplier will determine if the product has been damaged by the client.
• All items being returned need to have the suppliers barcode stickers and serial numbers still attached to the product or products, removal of said stickers will void all guarantees and warranties.
• All delivery fees are to be paid by the customer for goods being returned to us.
• All shipping costs are calculated according to the total weight of your parcel’s at the time of checkout.
• All shipping in South Africa is done by Berco at Berco's rates, please choose the shipping of your choice during the check out process, please know that delivery is to your door from when we receive stock from the suppliers which in some cases is delayed by 1 to 2 days.
• Shipping costs are not fixed and may change without notice.
• All orders are usually shipped within 3-5 working days from confirmation of order, subject to availability of stock and receipt of payment.
• Orders placed over weekends or public holidays will be processed on the next working day. Once the order is shipped you will receive an e-mail confirming shipment including any tracking information if applicable.
• All items purchased are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from
All returns that have been opened will be subject to a 10% penalty on the selling price. Any price fluctuations will be charged for at Management's discretion.
In the event of goods being defective, the rights of the Client are limited to the factory guarantee of the goods supplied. To be valid, guarantee claims must be supported by the original Tax invoice and the undamaged packaging of the goods.
All guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment be tampered with or should the seals on equipment be broken by anyone other than the Supplier.
Under no circumstances will the Supplier be liable for damage arising from misuse or abuse of the goods.
All products are sold with a 7-day satisfaction guarantee. Should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase contact us within 7 days of receipt and let us know why you are not satisfied. We will then issue a return number and the return delivery address. Upon receipt the item will be inspected and if it is still in its original sealed packaging we will refund your money less 10% handling fee. We do not accept returns on DVDs under any circumstances.
Shipping & Returns
The following conditions apply:
Wakeboards South Africa © 2018